Agreements - for greater confidence and better businesses
An agreement may for example be used to create financial value in relation to IP rights through a licensing or franchise agreement, in which other parties remunerate the holder for use of the rights.
Bjerkén Hynell have the extensive legal knowledge and experience required to create thorough and precise intellectual property agreements.
- drafting licensing or franchising agreements,
- drafting transfer agreements,
- registering assignments and licenses in the official registers,
- drafting confidentiality agreements,
- drafting and negotiating co-existence agreements between right holders;
- reviewing clauses related to intellectual property within other types of agreements,
- assisting with matters concerning generational shifts that involve intellectual property,
- drafting internal company rules for usage of IP rights.
Do you want to contact us about agreements?
We will assist you in creating precise and secure agreements.